TRAINING (LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT) SERVICES
Our learning and development programs help our clients with the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees’ skills, thus enabling them to achieve their personal as well as organizational learning goals. We take a strategic rather than reactive approach to training by assessing the skills and knowledge gaps that exist within an organization and determining the training that will be done to grow and retain these skills.
Our specific activities include;
– Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, job requirements and assessing trends in employee skills to reduce cases of redundancy and improve employee capacity.
– Designing and expanding learning and development programs as expressed by the skills gap surveys within the firm.
– Advising firms on how to optimize the return on investment from training programs and ensure that these benefits improve the performance of its workforce.
– Recommending appropriate e-learning tools and avenues for exposure to ensure that our clients’ staff remain connected and market-relevant.
– Sales and marketing training
– Digital marketing and strategy training
– Strategic marketing plans
– Corporate governance and leadership training
– Customer service and experience
– Tax compliance and planning training
– International Financial Reporting Standards
– Staff discipline and termination
– Finance for non-finance managers
– Employment Act and Labour Laws in Kenya