We areprimarily concerned with the strategy, structure, management and operations of our clients. We therefore help identify options for our clients and suggest recommendations for change, as well as advising on additional resources to implement innovative solutions.
Specific activities include:
- Determining and clarifying strategic and operational problems that our clients could be facing
- Reviewing and advising our clients on their current business model and competitive strategy
- Conducting market research to provide clients with in-depth customer and competitor intelligence for effective positioning and repositioning.
- Analyzing market trends and innovations and developing medium to long term strategic and business plans for private and public institutions, and walking the clients through implementation of the plans.
- Reviewing existing strategic and business plans for clients and advising on areas of improvement or those that require total turn around.